LETHBRIDGE FIELD HOCKEY SPRING 2017 PROGRAM
U10 (born 2007-2008)
U12 (born 2005 – 2006)
U15 (born 2002-2004)
Cost: $120 – payment online when registering
Dates & Times:
Season: May 4 – June 17, 2017
Practices: Thursday 6:30pm – 7:45pm
Saturday June 3rd – Red Deer
Saturday June 17th – Calgary
Venue Location: SENATOR BUCHANAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
1101 7 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB
- Learning FUNdamental Sport Skills taught in a safe environment
- Agility – Balance – Coordination – Speed
- Make new friends, be part of a team!
- Competitive Games (7 v 7)
- Attend Festivals in Calgary & Red Deer
- Awesome coaching staff
- Socks & t-shirt
Equipment required: Mouthguard and ‘soccer type’ shinguards / shorts, sticks will be supplied.
Closing date: April 27, 2017 – or before if registration is full
*Note: You will receive a follow up email with all the final info from your coaches.
Questions?: contact Heather at email@example.com