Dates have been determined for the CLFHA 2018 outdoor umpiring certification clinics.
Details can be found on our website (http://www.clfha.com/organizations/2885/announcements/1387004-2018-CLFHA-Outdoor-Umpiring-Clinics) and below.
Please share with your teams and contact me with registration information.
To register, email the following information to CLFHA Administrator(email@example.com)
• Contact Phone #
• Outdoor Team(s)
• Clinic Dates
- Worley Parsons #1000, 15 Sunpark Plaza SE, Suite 200
- 2nd Floor to Chandos Construction Boardroom
- Above ground parking is free
- Please arrive on time as main doors are locked
OUTDOOR RE-CERTIFICATION CLINIC – Online Course available at http://fhumpires-university.teachable.com/
OUTDOOR CERTIFICATION CLINIC (Part 1 and 2)
Indoor candidates who attended the indoor certification clinic in Fall 2017 should attend Part 1 only
New candidates need to attend one EACH of a Part 1 and a Part 2
- PART 1 (The Rules): Tues., May 8th or Thurs., May 17th or Tues., June 19th
- PART 2 (How to Umpire): Thurs., May 10th or Tues., May 15th or Thurs., June 21st
All sessions are from 6:30-9:30pm
- WHERE: 1000, 15 Sunpark Plaza SE, Suite 200 (Chandos Construction Boardroom)
- HOWMUCH: $50 for Part 1 + Part 2 (Payable to CLFHA); $30 for Part 1 only
- Umpire Shirt: $45 (Payable to CLFHA)
- Course Conductor: Keely Dunn
If you are unable to attend these in-person clinics, there are now online versions of the courses, available may be available at http://fhumpires-university.teachable.com/. Pricing for the online versions is $80 for certification, $40 for re-certification.
Calgary Ladies’ Field Hockey Association